THE KEY {NEW}

Earlier this year, on the 1st of January 2014, we had a family reunion... (ummm, I'm not that good in keeping such secrets but that's not the case)  we got home first before other family members arrived.

As we got home Mom gave me a bunch of key which I used to unlock the doors. After I unlocked them I dropped the bunch of keys and my little brother picked it up.  I turned to him and asked him, What is it you are holding? he answered...it is a key. Then I asked him what is it used for? He said it is used in unlocking doors. I pulled out one of the key and I asked him...what would you love to be and he said, brilliantly, "an astronaut" I smiled and held up the key to his sight...

This key, I said to him, represents your brain, you can only use it to unlock your door if and if only you use it well...if not you can only succeed in slothing the wrong key in the wrong port. He smiled, I guess he didn't understand it all that clear and I said to him, To become an astronaut you need to behave like an astronaut...Astronauts spend more time reading their books and less time for play. I wanted to push a motivating spirit into him but it was way down my plan. To my great surprise he called me on the 13 January and said to me "I want to start read" I guess that was like he never did...Cause Now he read twice a day.
I never look down in any child's dream.
Even if he didn't amount to becoming an astronaut tomorrow he should be closer to something better than just sitting at home...

THE POP CORN CANNEL IS HARD, INDIGESTEBLE AND SEEMINLY WORTHLESS Just like a CHILD. But put it in a pot and HOLD it OVER the fire, watch it tranform before YOUR OWN Eyes to a brighter, bigger, and useful CORN.  Sometimes Children are stressful and difficult to handle but teaching them what we know can make a great change.
Motivate a child today....Coined by Mr Cater

No comments: