RANCOUR OF LOVE

I think i am in the world of dream where everything is free, i was chased but i couldn't flee, i was crushed but i couldn't feel, i've been stabbed but wouldn't bleed...all because of you.
Here i bulge with my own lines for thee. i will sing you a song that even birds will crack their vocal cavity just to tone... i will write with no poetic lenient license till I'm said to be senseless. i will fight with a poetic accent just to have Ur heart hung on my neck. for a million years will  i sure to reach the verge of your embrace...

To eternity will your love flow till we wish to swim no more. trembling tears will enrole, ravishing fear will encroach if thou says to me "THOU ART ON THIN OWN". my heart will quake and break if thou turn up a deaf ear to my plea, my heart will throb with tears and dispair, for lost of a world i long to belong, lost of a word i  long to say to thee, a word i  bid and hope to vomit, a word i own and will never omit cus Ur love anchors edifies and inspires my lonely heart like an inseasant and interminable music that penetrates my heart to the core, it's you that i accord love i adore...{composed by Manuel clouder at first post}...San cata™

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rancour of lov! hw nice it to hear of it