THE INNOCENT THIEF




BILL is the name of my father. he died on the 14th night of February, he died of high blood pressure. 
He left nothing for us no money, no asset nothing but a bicycle and dept. we couldn't survive it because it was so sever on us that we had to let out the apartment that we were living in to a man who balanced us a little or not enough money for a smaller one.
It was on the 13th nit of march my mom fell sick too. She was so sick that the doctor demanded a sum of #150,000 within 3 hours for to start up with her censer operation...
my uncles were rejecting my calls, my people all rejected me, all that my little sister could do was to cry all day long, i couldn't tell if she was crying for my dead father or my dying mom. she herself was also dying of starvation as we were just like a rejected slum in the street.
My mom was dying as tears rolled down my cheek, i looked at her for the very last time and i rushed outside...
I jumped out from a very big super market with a bag in my hand full of money. my heart beat was 3 times faster, people inside were screaming. without looking back i scamped into the road in a way that no one inside the market could ever get hold of me. As i ran for up to 40 seconds i heard the sound of the police siren and my heart beat increased the more. i added up my speed so i could outrun them but unfortunately i fell into a roadside pit, a police man saw me and ordered his boys to follow after me. as i scrambled and got up with injury all over my body, a police man pointed a gun to my leg and he shot, maybe he missed me but i don't know. Understanding how week i could be this time i quickly leaped into the nearest yard.
As i roused and rout into the yard it was still dark everywhere, the women there also started screaming as they heard the sound of a gunshot and the injured suspect. As i approach to the center of the yard i yelled ''HELP'' but a man came out from a nearby room with a very sharp cutlas, he chased me, i ran but he out run me and he used the cutlas on me. He cut me by my hand not withstanding my shout he cut me again and again, it was drastic and as if it was a reprisal he cut my neck. as i fell down like a log of wood lifeless, the police men rushed in and took me away....with the wound all over my body they chained me outside the cell under the rain. i felt so cold that i knew not when i died. but i never harmed anybody.
The next morning they took my body to a nearby cavity where they drop dead bodies, they dropped me too in there..... trust me if i never escaped i wouldn't have told this story.
i got out of the cavity dirty and smelling i rushed to the place i dropped the money last nit when i was shot unfortunately, i found the money. i rushed immediately to the hospital where my mom was admitted. As i got to the hospital, i saw my uncles and some of my people, i couldn't ask them a question cus was so enraged with them, so i rushed to the doctor to understand what was going on, when the doctor told me that my mom died few hours after i left the hospital last night. i felt down and i died again....{to be continued}composed and written by...San cata™

No comments: